Normally, the older a baseball card is the more likely it will have higher value. … For example, common 1909 T206 cards are worth something while many common cards printed in the 1980’s are not. A 1963 Topps Pete Rose is worth more than a 1983 Topps Pete Rose. And so on.
What baseball cards are worth money?
Top 10 Baseball Cards Worth Money Of All Time
- T206 White Border Honus Wagner. …
- Topps #311 Mickey Mantle. …
- M101-5 and M101-4 Sporting News Babe Ruth Rookie Card. …
- T206 Ty Cobb Tobacco (Ty Cobb Back) …
- Baltimore News #9 Babe Ruth Pre Rookie Card. …
- T206 White Border Eddie Plank. …
- Bowman #253 Mickey Mantle Rookie Card.
What baseball cards are worth money 2021?
Best Baseball Prospect Cards to Collect 2021
- Spencer Torkelson (Check Price)
- Adley Rutschman (Check Price)
- Zac Veen (Check Price)
- Jasson Dominguez (Check Price)
- Topps Heritage (Buy on eBay)
- NOW RELEASED: Topps Series 1 (Check Price)
- 1986 Topps Baseball Autograph (Buy on eBay)
- Acuna & Soto Dual Signatures (Check Price)
How much is a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle card worth?
The iconic 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle rookie card is one of the world’s most valuable cards. In fact, even in very rough condition, this card can command top dollar. In January of this year, a ’52 Topps Mantle graded PSA 9 was sold for 5.2 MILLION dollars!
How do I know if my sports cards are worth anything?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
What sports cards are valuable right now?
Most Expensive Sports Trading Card Sales to Date
|1. Honus Wagner||T206 SGC 3||$6.6 Million|
|T2. Mickey Mantle||1952 Topps||$5.2 Million|
|T2. LeBron James||2003-04 Rookie Patch Autograph||$5.2 Million|
|4. Luka Doncic*||1:1 Logoman Autographed||$4.6 Million|
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- Derek Jeter 1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram #449 (Check Price)
- 1987 Donruss Opening Day Barry Bonds / Johnny Ray Error Card #163 (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey Jr. …
- 1991 Topps Desert Sheild Chipper Jones Rookie Card (Check Price)
Why is 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle so valuable?
1952 Topps cards are highly valuable because they are the first annual set the company produced. Thousands of the cards were dumped into the Hudson River in 1960 due to overproduction. The Topps Mantle card has a PSA grade of 9 out of 10 and is believed to be one of just six PSA 9’s of that card still in existence.
Why is the 1952 Mickey Mantle card worth so much?
The biggest reason why these cards are so expensive is that they’re rare. The 1952 card is especially rare because there were not that many printed originally, it had a fantastic and futuristic design, and it was the first Topps set to feature Mantle’s card.
How much is a Ken Griffey Jr rookie card worth?
rookie cards and is a good option around the $120 price point. As of May 2021, there are ~4,400 PSA 10 1989 Score Traded Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards and the card value is ~$136.
What 90s baseball cards are worth money?
The 5 Most Wanted Baseball Cards from the 1990s are:
- Chipper Jones (1992 Bowman #28) – $1,300.
- Derek Jeter (1993 Pinnace Rookie Card #457) – $700 to $1,700. …
- Mike Piazza (1992 Bowman Rookie Card #461) – $200 to $300. …
- Trevor Hoffman (1992 Bowman #11) – $100 to $700. …
Are 90s baseball cards worth anything?
Some of the only sports cards from the early-1990s to maintain any value are the 1991 Donruss Elite inserts. The first serial numbered cards in the hobby, they were “limited” to 10,000 copies. … This isn’t always the case as some of today’s cards can sell for hundreds or even thousands of dollars, but there aren’t many.
What 80s baseball cards are worth money?
5 Most Valuable Baseball Cards 1980s: Including Henderson And Ripken Jr.
- 1 – Rickey Henderson Rookie Card (1980 Topps – Card #482), $27,500.
- 2 – Nolan Ryan (1980 Topps – Card #580), $2,000. …
- 3 – Cal Ripken Jr. …
- 4 – Cal Ripken Jr. …
- 5 – Don Mattingly Rookie Card (1984 Donruss – Card #248), $600. (Photo: Amazon.com) …