The Honus Wagner, 1909-1911 ATC T206, is the most expensive baseball card in the world.
What baseball cards are worth money?
9 of the Most Valuable Baseball Cards in History
- Honus Wagner | Card Sold For: $6,606,000. …
- Mickey Mantle | Card Sold For: $5.2 Million. …
- Babe Ruth | Card Sold For: $4,212,000. …
- 10 Long-Gone MLB Ballparks With Quirky Features.
- Mike Trout | Card Sold For: $3.9 Million. …
- Nolan Ryan | Card Sold For: $600,000.
What baseball cards from the 80’s and 90’s are worth money?
Most Valuable Baseball Cards of the 80’s and 90’s: Our Favorites
- Derek Jeter 1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram #449 (Check Price)
- 1987 Donruss Opening Day Barry Bonds / Johnny Ray Error Card #163 (Check Price)
- 1993 Finest Refractor Ken Griffey Jr. …
- 1991 Topps Desert Sheild Chipper Jones Rookie Card (Check Price)
What is the most expensive baseball card right now?
Most Expensive Sports Trading Card Sales to Date
|1. Honus Wagner||T206 SGC 3||$6.6 Million|
|T2. Mickey Mantle||1952 Topps||$5.2 Million|
|T2. LeBron James||2003-04 Rookie Patch Autograph||$5.2 Million|
|4. Luka Doncic*||1:1 Logoman Autographed||$4.6 Million|
What is the most valuable 2021 baseball card?
Almost a century old, the 1914 Babe Ruth Baltimore News is the most valuable baseball card to invest in right now. An SGC 3 graded copy sold for a cool $6m in June 2021, making it the world’s most expensive sports card sold to date.
How much is a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle card worth?
The iconic 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle rookie card is one of the world’s most valuable cards. In fact, even in very rough condition, this card can command top dollar. In January of this year, a ’52 Topps Mantle graded PSA 9 was sold for 5.2 MILLION dollars!
How much is a Babe Ruth rookie card worth?
Babe Ruth rookie card sells for record $2.46 million.
What baseball cards from the 2000’s are worth money?
Top 3 Most Valuable Baseball Cards 2000s
- Mike Trout 2009 Bowman Chrome (Check Price) So not only is this the most valuable baseball card of the 2000s, it’s the most valuable baseball card of ALL TIME. …
- Albert Pujols 2001 Bowman Chrome (Check Price) …
- Ichiro Suzuki 2001 Bowman Chrome Xfractor (Check Price)
How much is a 1989 Ken Griffey Jr card worth?
This card can be a cornerstone of any Ken Griffey Jr. card collection, but it will cost your more than $2,000 for a PSA 10 card. As of May 2021, there are ~3,900 PSA 10 1989 Ken Griffey Jr. Upper Deck Star rookie cards and the card value is ~$2,200.
How much is a Topps Rickey Henderson rookie card worth?
How Much Is A Rickey Henderson Rookie Card Worth? Rickey Henderson’s official rookie card is his 1980 Topps #482 card. A gem mint copy of the card (PSA 10) is worth on average between $100,000 to $150,000.
How much is a 1957 Mickey Mantle card worth?
High-end copies of all vintage Mickey Mantle cards are all seeing strong market action over the past few years. This past weekend, a PSA 9 1957 Topps Mickey Mantle went for $48,373. That’s more than double what the auction house sold one for a couple of years ago. Six years ago, they sold one for $7,502.
How many Jordan rookie cards exist?
There are currently 318 Jordan rookie cards graded 10 on PSA’s Population Report. That wasn’t the highest price in the $7 million auction, though. A 2003 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection LeBron James Rookie Patch Autograph (#35/99) graded SGC 9.5 sold for $900,000.
What is the most valuable rookie card?
10 of the Most Valuable Modern Sports Rookie Cards
- Mike Trout, 2009 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor // $215,000. …
- LeBron James, 2003 Topps Chrome Refractor // $320,000. …
- Zion Williamson, 2019-2020 Panini National Treasures // $165,100. …
- Dwyane Wade, 2003 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor // $115,100.
How much is a Mickey Mantle rookie card worth?
The price for this particular rookie card tops the record set in late August when a 2003-04 Upper Deck Exquisite Rookie Patch autograph, graded BGS 9, sold for just over $2 million, according to Sports Collectors Daily. For the second time in three months, a 1952 Topps card of Mantle sold for more than $2 million.
How much is a 1914 Babe Ruth?
Babe Ruth’s 1914 Baltimore News sports card shows The Bambino as a 19-year-old minor league pitcher and is valued at roughly $6 million.
What 80s baseball cards are worth money?
5 Most Valuable Baseball Cards 1980s: Including Henderson And Ripken Jr.
- 1 – Rickey Henderson Rookie Card (1980 Topps – Card #482), $27,500.
- 2 – Nolan Ryan (1980 Topps – Card #580), $2,000. …
- 3 – Cal Ripken Jr. …
- 4 – Cal Ripken Jr. …
- 5 – Don Mattingly Rookie Card (1984 Donruss – Card #248), $600. (Photo: Amazon.com) …